Wednesday, January 21, 2009

respon for overseas study.

talking about having overseas degree, i asked few of my senior, my friend about it, and the feedback i get is..yes, i still need 100k and its not only 9 months course, its about 1 year plus to 2 years, plus most of my friend, senior, lecturer even my relatives agree i go australia to have a degree, but there's something make me uncomfortable and dissapointed. but with all this support, yea! y not going there! lol, anyone anymore suggestions?...so, my new 2009 plan is study in australia!! but before that, there's a lot of things to settle down, like my final semester, to my classmate: guys! keep it up! let us score big time for the last time!!, beside that, its chinese new year!!!! have fun! and like 'that guy' said, collect ang pao for printing..haha! of course for us, chinese new year is eat, play and ang pao, nothing else more...LOL!! happy new year guys! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well,you get the plan and wanna run it.That's great.I believe that you have known the stress and responsibility for the coming years.So I wish you could handle all things well and earn a bright tomorrow. :)
Cheer up!

edward said...

but what do you think if i planned to work here until next jan only intake ok or not? im not rushing to get my degree wan. just want to see those senior comment..haha