Tuesday, November 4, 2008

hair cut hair cut

sleepy day..yawn~ whole morning stay infront of the computer, online =.=. i got my hair cut today! :) i asked the hairstylist to change my hair style, but after changed..i don't like it..haha~ i go home and change back my style..i felt that, i cant change much on my hair, don't know why, may be is because i don't change much, or i cant change much..watever haha XD.

recently a girl keep on calling me, weird part is, i don't even know her...and she don't know me as well, but she said she's from XXX company(i cant really listen to her company name)and wanted to explain and introduce me what her company do or sell, she asked me to meet..i think of, why not? she treat me coffee, or know more friends is an advantage..plus, after i listen to her voice few times, i think she's a pretty and cute girl..haha XD actually i rejected her last minutes few times, same as today..lol, i think its something like direct selling..what you all think?






this is the hairstyle the stylist had made..
haha, not really like it...XD

3 comments:

Kyren said...

wakakaka..even more look like a kid after the haircut.

edward said...

wahaha~..u like anot?..lol

bryan85 said...

Huh!..mayb coz ur hair is curly..so cant change lo..unless u leave it long more...den go rebonding...xD..i wonder how u look after that...

But interior designer..should look more smart la..so no nid change much k!...hehehe

Smart= boyish style!